27 August 2010

Helen and Nigel's Little Lilac Mini Cakes

Many apologies, I've got a little behind with my blog posting!! The lovely Helen and Nigel were married two Saturdays ago at the Glyn Clydach Hotel near Neath. Helen wore a beautiful pale lilac gown for the ceremony and the wedding flowers were principally comprised of Calla lilies so we wanted to incorporate the colour and flowers into the design of the cake. Helen and Nigel chose two tier mini Sumptuous Chocolate (Belgian chocolate sponge cake filled with white and dark chocolate ganache) cakes for their guests and a top tier in the same flavour.

It was a real pleasure working with Helen and Nigel to design their cake. I hope they had a truly wonderful day! Wishing them every happiness together!

*N.B. Many apologies for the quality of these photographs: unfortunately my 'proper' camera suffered a malfunction that morning and so I had to use my standby camera, hence the slightly blurry images.

No comments:

Post a Comment